Inspiring Our Employees to Pursue Their Personal Dreams
The Dream Manager is a program founded by Mary and Tony Miller that inspires our employees to pursue their personal dreams. The story has been told in the New York Times best-selling book, The Dream Manager by Matthew Kelly. Through one on one coaching sessions and group classes, employees are encouraged to identify their dreams and take real action steps to achieve those dreams. Each JANCOA employee is a valuable employee. We want them to recognize their value and remove the limits they place on themselves so they can become all they can be in life.
Click here to purchase your copy of the Dream Manager book from Amazon.
Put Your Dreams into Motion
We are all people with hopes and dreams. Whether your dream is to own a home, achieve your talents, the Dream Manager Program can help you formulate your plan and make your dream become reality.
Some dreams conceived and accomplished by program participants have included:
- Working on their financial situation, including the Financial Peace Program
- Furthering their education by earning a GED and college degree
- Purchasing a home or automobile
- Starting a small business
- Mended personal relationships
- Stopped smoking
- Creating their own Dream Manager charities
- Launched individual and team fitness and wellness programs
- Started their dream career after their time at JANCOA
- Continued career growth within JANCOA
For more information on the Dream Manager Program, please contact Joe Candella at 513-351-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.